Sunday, June 21, 2009


 Just a reminder to let everyone know about the reunion. Judy has reserved the BeechMaple Lodge for Sunday, September 20, 2009 until 4:00. and has also opened an account at USBank and deposited $437.00. Judy as you may or may not know is our treasurer.
 
  As you all know we had a great time last year and again I would like to thank everyone for coming out. Not even a Hurricane can stop the Groves Family Reunion.. I hope you will all bring your "A" game for the second annual Corn Hole tournament. I'm sure there will be activities for all the younger ones and of course great food and conversation. I will post more in the coming weeks as to what everyone is bringing and the activities as they are sent back to me. Please let me know what you will be bringing food wise and any ideas you may have to make this a special day. Also remember to bring any old photos and things of interest.
 

Jeff Jones........




Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

No comments: