OK Family... its getting close. I thought I would send out a note letting everyone know what the events of the day may be like...
As you should know by now I hope anyway.. the reunion is Sat. Sept. 14th from 9:00 am till 4:00 pm. at Blacklick woods Metro Park. There will be bagels and donuts provided by my mom (Kay) Duh!. Loren, Katie and Jason are providing a snack for all the kids that are going on the Teddy Bear picnic with them. Remember its 10 years old or younger. That should start around 10:00 am or so. There will be a cornhole tournament with trophies provided by Aunt Nancy. Wahoo!. I warn you now I'm pretty good. Dinner will probably be around 2 or so maybe a little earlier.
I have received a couple of e-mails from some of you letting me know what you are all bringing. Aunt Nancy said she would like to bring either a ham to be cooked or KFC. Let me know what you all think. Aunt Jane said she was either going to bring potato salad or something like that. I'm sure we will not starve but I think if we all bring the usual we will be OK. If anyone has any Ideas as to what we may be missing PLEASE let me know.
As far as the future of our reunions I have been doing some thinking. I would like to have a family meeting sometime during the day. I think we should elect officers.... President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. I think what ever money we collect should be put into a bank account for future use. I think that we should take notes during the meeting and take suggestions on the future of our reunions. I also know that meetings suck so we should keep it to maybe under 20 minutes. I have some ideas for what I think could make future reunions go a little smoother. And I would love your input.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing everyone on Sat the 14th. Oh... I know there is a big game Sat. night and we should all be home in time to see it. Besides we are going to pound the Trojans into the ground.....RIGHT?
Thanks...
Jeff Jones........
No comments:
Post a Comment