Sorry, forgot the attachment. Its there now.
I have created an email address (this is part of the test for it) that will forward any email to the entire Groves Family (or at least all of the groves family emails that I have)
If you want to send an email to the whole family just send it to everyone@grovessite.com . It will currently be sent to:
Ben Belhorn
Jeff Jones
Bryan Belhorn
Amanda Hoover
Alex Connell
Beth DiMaio
Jane Belhorn
Matt Williamson
Judy Gipe
Katy Bixler
Lore Breitenbach
Melissa Belhorn
Jerry Groves (I don't think his email is right and I don't think it gets them)
Lauren Jones
Lee Fisher
Nancy Fisher
Suzi Tornberg
Kay Bixler
and it is also posted to the Groves Family website under the news section.
I am also begining to compile a Groves Family Directory that may or may not make it into this cookbook. I hope it does.
Please fill out the attached form, save it, and email it back to me. There should be a separate form for each household. Adult kids living in the same household should be included on the 1 form unless they have children. If they have children please have them fill out their own form.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE FORWARD TO THE REST OF THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will also have these form at the reunion to be filled out for those who do not have email.
--
Ben Belhorn
Ben Belhorn
1 comment:
Thanks for all your hard work.
Post a Comment